Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seven Shades of Winter: A Peek To My Sleeping Place in South Korea

Seven Days to Go... and I'll be sleeping in different places in South Korea


..i expect some adjustments, tossing around the bed just to get a good side to sleep but i'm sure i can have a good sleep at the end of each day with my fully loaded itinerary!


Finding Homey on My First 3 Days in Seoul : Four Seasons House

- On my first stop of the 10-day-South Korea Tour, I'll be staying in Four Seasons House in Seoul. A Homey stay run by a Korean family - fewer rooms than the usual hostel or backpackers place.  Booked the "Winter Room" just to go with my themed tour.:-)

Sleep where Backpackers Sleep: Jeju Hiking Inn

- My second stop will be at Jeju Island where I'll be celebrating my birthday! Booked for 3nights/3days, I choose to stay at a backpacker's inn. Though I'd be tagging my trolley with me and only a red backpack as my purse, I'd like to claim myself as "backpacker" in Jeju!
Will be staying in a single bed A type room and hopefully I could get one with a view of Jeju Port.



Experience Motel in Busan : Pusan Inn Motel

- For my third stop in South Korea, I originally booked with Toyoko Inn Hotel in Busan because of it's location - convenient access to Busan Station for my KTX ride back to Seoul.  It's quite expensive for a check-in of after 4PM. Fortunately, I accidentally browsed an office colleague's blog. She suggested Pusan Inn which is also near Busan Station and other nearby tourist destinations.  Lucky me, I saved half of Toyoko's price. 


I booked for a single bedroom type room
Splurge in Seoul: Seoul YMCA Hotel 

- And finally on my last stop (and back to Seoul), I will  splurge a little at YMCA located in Myeongdong.  I chose this location because of my final itinerary - shopping! But this one is sort of business with pleasure. :-)




these places may not my real abode but i'm looking forward for a pleasant stay and wonderful experience in South Korea.

No comments: